Signature Retailer for Accuquilt Go! Cutter
Glenda's Sewing Cupboard is an authorized dealer for Accu-quilt Go! Cutters, with a full line of Go! Fabric Cutters to meet your creative needs. Choose from among the manual, hand cranked Go! Baby Fabric Cutter and Go! Fabric Cutter, or splurge on the electric Go! Electric Fabric Cutter for added convenience and less work! All dies are universal.
The Go! Fabric Cutter Line
Go! Baby Cutter
Go! Fabric Cutter
Go! Electric Fabric Cutter
Go! Fabric Cutter
- Closed Dimensions: 17"W x 5"L x 15"H (43.2 cm x 12.7 cm x 38.1 cm) includes handle
- Open Dimensions: 30 1/2"W x 17"L x 6 1/4"H (77.5 cm x 43.2 cm x 15.9 cm) includes handle
- Item Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Accurate cuts every time.
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps to reduce hand and arm strain.
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time.
- Unlimited design options with wide selection of GO! dies.
- Portable and easy to store (only 15 lbs.).
- Double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
Below, you'll find a sampling of the Go! Cutter dies available in our store:
There are over 200 dies available including triangles, circles, squares, rectangles, hexagons, strips, Log Cabin, Ohio Star, Hunter Star, flowering snowball, flowers, leaves, letters, and animals. If we do not have a die you want, we can order it for you and have it within a short period of time.
Value Cutter Dies
(Free with Go! Cutter)
The LeMoyne Star
Hexagon Die (3 different sizes)
Owl Die (can create several different animals with this one die including a frog, panda, and a cow)
Go! Churn Dash
Go! Fall Medley
Go! Drunkard's Path